Past Life Regression
What happens in a Past Life Regression session?
We carry the memories of our past lives as an energetic charge in our subconscious mind that continue effect our present life.
- unfinished business,
- traumatic and sudden death
- success or failures
- emotional debt and guilt.
These changes of the past set up patterns which are continually repeated in our present life.
During the therapy, you can make the memories conscious and release the patterns that no longer serve you. It’s like meditation where you are in an altered consciousness, so you can’t get lost in the past.
First, I will have a chat with you to discuss what you hope to achieve and agree what methods I will use. This is called a consultation.
We talk about why we need the therapy, what obstacles we have so I can guide the questions and energies more efficiently during the session.
After this, as your Past Life Regression Therapist I may: -
· lead you into a deeply relaxed state
· Tap into your subconscious mind, the part of your brain that takes you back into the present and or previous lives.
· During the session you may experience our memories as a vivid movie or see vague flashes and images.
might hear and smell things as well.
· gradually bring you out of the altered state
You’re fully in control during the session.
The benefits of Past Life Regression Therapy
Some people try past life regression simply out of curiosity to see who they were in the past. But for most, it’s a path for personal growth and healing. With the help of a trained guide, past life regression can help you:
· See personal relationships in a new light
· Energize talents and abilities from the past
· Release fears and anxieties linked to past life traumas
· Release past life traumas at the root of physical problems
· Experience the transitional states of death and beyond
· Understand and align with life purpose